Just as extracting / going through email stored in Unix / Linux mailboxes and Outlook Express dbx files is difficult, it is difficult to go through email stored in a PST file. For that purpose, you need to have Microsoft Outlook. Additionally, if you have taken care to split email into different PST files, you will be faced with a PST whose size is in GBs.
And more so for email that was archived over multiple years.
- Convert Outlook PST Emails – http://www.convertpsttoeml.com/
- PST To EML Converter – http://www.pstrecovery.net/convert-pst-to-eml-freeware.html
- SysTools PST Converter – https://www.systoolsgroup.com/pst-converter.html
- Managing email over the years, my way – https://twentymegahertz.wordpress.com/2016/05/18/managing-email-over-the-years-my-way/
- Extract email from Unix/Linux mailbox – https://twentymegahertz.wordpress.com/2016/05/20/extract-email-from-unixlinux-mailbox/