On the evening of Sep 11, I had a chance to visit Bengaluru (Bangalore) for some office related work. While traveling from the airport to the hotel, I noted the following
- The City of Gardens is fast becoming the City of Cement.
- A lot of construction activity is happening on the road, due to which there are are many diversion sign boards.
- Due to heavy rain and the construction activity, a lot of water gets accumulated at the road side, making one lane unusable in certain places.
- Interestingly, one lane of the road, under a long elevated road was given to a flower-bed.
- Many houses have fences marked using large, flat stone slabs – no barbed-wire fencing visible in such cases.