In the Apple Vs Samsung case in UK, Apple has been pulled up for not complying to the judge’s order. After this, they have updated the UK website, but it seems that too has been done with a twist.
This seems to be a very childish attempt of Apple’s part to refuse to comply with the judge’s order, considering that after the first attempt, the judge asked Apple to print an advertisement.
- Apple accused of hiding U.K. Samsung ‘apology’ with code – http://news.cnet.com/8301-13579_3-57544802-37/apple-accused-of-hiding-u.k-samsung-apology-with-code/
- Apple re-size script – https://ssl.apple.com/v/home/n/scripts/hero_resize.js
- Apple re-seize script once again – http://images.apple.com/v/home/n/scripts/hero_resize.js
- CNET: “Apple accused of hiding U.K. ‘apology’ with code.” Reddit featured. – http://news.cnet.com/8301-13579_3-57544802-37/apple-accused-of-hiding-u.k-apology-with-code/
- Apple’s new (cough, cough) ‘apology’ to Samsung appears in UK newspapers – http://betanews.com/2012/11/02/apples-new-cough-cough-apology-to-samsung-appears-in-uk-newspapers/